I’m hosting a workshop at Events@Studio8 (Unit 8, Crouchmans Business Yard, Poynters Lane, SS3 9TS) on 20th May. Learn the basics of using social media as well as how to stay safe and secure online. Enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz while you learn! The evening will cover:
• Using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn
• Hashtags, mentioning and tagging
• Following other accounts and people
• Blocking and muting
• Etiquette and best practice
• Advertising on social media
• Personal security
There will also be a Q&A and discussion. Technophobes welcome! Please bring something to write with.
To book, please email email@example.com; I’m not handling any of the bookings. Tickets are £10 each. There’s parking available at Couchmans Business Yard.